Allison Williams Covers Company February 2013


No comments


Her hit HBO series "Girls" just began its second season and now Allison Williams is covering the February 2013 issue of Company magazine.
The 24-year-old actress showed off her girlish charm during the Rony Shram photo shoot while chatting to the mag about the controversial series.
Highlights from Miss Williams' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Company!

On "Girls":
"There is nothing alienating or too hipster about it. We’re not dating handsome boys, they’re weird. It’s like a digital time capsule. People will watch it in 20 years time and it will sum up a certain generation."
What do her grandparents think of the show?
"There were moments reading the script that I thought, 'WOW, okay!' It’s the most private thing anyone can do, but being an actress can make you feel vulnerable. But of course, my grandparents watch the show. I don’t know why I was so concerned though, they have been alive for virtually 90 years, so who am I to presume that sex never existed before me?"

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 
 




Leave a Reply