Stephanie Seymour Shows Off Stunning Bikini Bod in St. Barts


No comments


Enjoying a holiday vacation at the beach, Stephanie Seymour showed off her beach bod on St. Barts in the French West Indies on Saturday (December 22).
The 44-year-old model looked great in a navy string bikini as she played in the surf with her children Lily and Harry.
Just a couple of years ago on the same beach, scandal emerged for the Victoria's Secret Model when her now 18-year-old son, Peter II was snapped embracing and kissing his mother on the mouth and apparently brushing his hand over her breast.
However, afterwards Peter II issued a statement, saying, "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and I are very close as she is with all her children. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."

Article Source: gossipcenter.com

 



Leave a Reply