Maria Sharapova Covers 'Glamour Russia' (Exclusive Pics)


No comments


Maria Sharapova looks drop dead gorgeous on the cover of Glamour Russia‘s January 2013 issue.
The 25-year-old tennis player shared the stunning inside pictures exclusively with JustJared.com and also gave us the inside scoop on her holiday plans!

On how she’s spending the holidays this year: “Every Christmas, my family and I do the traditional opening of gifts beneath the Christmas tree, followed by Breakfast. We’re having to do that a bit earlier this year as I have to fly to Australia for the Australian Open on Christmas Day.”
On her favorite holiday traditions: “I love a great holiday meal, including a pecan pie that my family gets from the same bakery every year. It’s a holiday must-have.”
On the best holiday gift: “The Best gift is when my grandmother is in town and she cooks all my favorite Russian dishes.”

Article Source: justjared.com






Leave a Reply