LeAnn Rimes Talks Reality Televsion on "The Tonight Show"


No comments


Taking her turn on the interview couch, LeAnn Rimes visited “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday (December 18).
Clad in a black leather skirt and a plunging neckline blouse, the songstress dished with the host on what it is like to be part of a story line in a reality show and even got personal about her thirty days of treatment for stress and anxiety.

The country crooner's husband Eddie Cibrian was previously married to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Brandi Glanville.
When Leno asked if it is weird to be associated with the show via Glanville, Rimes replied: “There’s no reality in a reality show, there isn’t. I guess it’s not weird when I know that’s not my reality. I should feel flattered that I’m that interesting that I can be such an amazing storyline on a reality show.”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com





 

Leave a Reply