Kristen Stewart Compares Real Dancing to Fake Sex


No comments

Kristen Stewart with a Smile
In On the Road, movie goers see Kristen Stewart nude.
But the actress says in a new interview that the sex scene featured in the film wasn't a big deal to shoot. How come? Well...
"I wasn't really having sex," Stewart tells IndieWire. "I think if you were to isolate the scenes, it's fairly ridiculous watching yourself [having] fake sex. But within the movie, watching the movie, I do get so caught up in this one. I've seen it three times, and that’s not typical for me."

So, which segment was most difficult to Kristen to film?
"The dancing scene was so much more terrifying than any of the sex scenes were for me. I was so scared of it," she says. "We crammed, I think, 60 extras into a tiny little room. Literally, I could feel the floor vibrating. It was so f--king cool. But I was terrified."
Watch the On the Road trailer now and let us know: Do you plan on seeing the flick, which is based on an iconic novel?
Or is all interest in Kristen Stewart's career lost now that she's no longer a vampire?

Leave a Reply