Katie Holmes Arrives at the Music Box after Christmas


No comments


Getting ready for a post-Christmas performance, Katie Holmesmade her way into the Music Box theatre in New York City this afternoon (December 26).
The 34-year-old actress rocked a casual ensemble as she made her way through a crowd of excited fans.
In related news, Miss Holmes recently opened up about the pressures of performing in front of a live audience.
During an interview with David Letterman, the “Batman Begins” beauty explained, “I have this kind of big speech in the second act and I said the first line and I’m looking at (my co-star) Judy Greer and I’m supposed to be angry at her and then the second line I didn’t remember. And I didn’t remember the third one. I just looked at my co-star like, ah!”

Article Source: gossipcenter.com


Leave a Reply