Hugh Jackman: 'Les Miserables' Was 'My Biggest Challenge'


No comments

No slacking off: Earlier on hunky Hugh hit the gym for a Christmas Eve workoutHugh Jackman gets his workout on before Christmas Eve on Monday (December 24) in New York City.
The 44-year-old actor hit the gym to do some running and weight lifting!
Hugh recently chatted about how Les Miserables was a huge challenge.

“Definitely the biggest challenge I’ve ever had,” Hugh told Fox News about doing the role of Jean Valjean. “For example, when I did Wolverine, I never read the X-Men comics and I really understand the fan base. But with this I know. I’m sort of from that world, I’ve done a lot of theatre and I’m a big Les Mis fan myself. So there was a bit of pressure, none greater than the pressure I was putting on myself.”

 Article Source: justjared.com


Hit the floor: Hugh got down on the ground during part of his intense workout

Bearing arms: Hugh went through a series of upper body exercises 
Bearing arms: Hugh went through a series of upper body exercises

Leave a Reply