Anne Hathaway: Mad Libs Christmas Carols on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”


No comments


Taking care of some media duties, Anne Hathaway paid a visit to Rockefeller Center in New York City for an appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night (December 11).
The “Dark Knight Rises” hottie was in great spirits as she chatted about her new movie “Les Miserables,” slated to hit theaters on Christmas Day.

During her time on the show, Anne also participated in a rousing round of Mad Libs Christmas Carols, in which fans submit nouns, verbs, and adjectives to be randomly inserted into Holiday classics.
Meanwhile, Ms. Hathaway commented to Vanity Fair regarding her upskirt moment at the “Les Mis” premiere on Monday- "I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them!"

 Article Source: gossipcenter.com

Leave a Reply